Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, April 2, 2018

Easter 2018

Oh Easter Day! I made these cute Peep fruit treats for brunch. I completely copied Pinterest!

Evan with his Easter Basket. I hit plastic eggs filled with candies around the house for him to find with Celina and Logan. Since my three kids are too old for a candy hunt, this is the next best thing helping Evan and of course eating it too.

 
Logan out did himself on this cake. Kendra helped find the perfect Swiss meringue butter cream frosting. Kendra supervised and Logan got to work, making the frosting and cake from scratch. It was the best cake EVER with that buttery frosting and light vanilla cake. The decorations were cute too and so simple with coconut and some biscotti cookie crumbs. Raspberries and basil leaves for the extra touch.
 

This morning, Celina and Logan both used my Readers to take out a sliver in Celina's finger. You can never have too many pairs around the house!
 
It's been super slow dieting progress. Probably doesn't help that I have a little cheat weekends with wine. I still have been staying low on calories and have only lost 10 pounds in 20 day! I was hoping it would be more like 15. I'll get there. I just have to stick with it!! I'm treating myself to a weight loss reward Thursday with getting my hair colored a bit lighter for the summer and to cover up my few gray hairs around my hair line. The joys of getting older, harder to lose weight and those pesky gray hairs!
 
What a great invite from our neighbor friends for the summer at their cabin. This was taken a few years ago and we always get a good laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment