Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Wish I could say....

I wish I could say.... I've been running, biking or doing my daily planks.

Seems the one thing I would say is to never stop, I've stopped. Why? Good question!

After Steve's eye accident I just didn't feel like it. We were too busy being 100% stressed about his eye, finances and just life and what that would look like going forward. There were so many unknowns. We've gotten past all that and come out stronger! Now to get back to exercise and be stronger!

I'm working on losing weight first. I feel like all my weight loss energy will go into exercise and not watching what I eat. I have to do one thing at a time. Right now its trying each day to not eat as many calories. It's a huge challenge some days! If I screw up, there is always tomorrow.

Total weight loss so far is around 10 pounds. Not exactly where I want to be but better then having gained or not lost any. I still have a month to lose another 10 pounds and I can do it!

My tough time of the day is evening. It's getting better but when I'm hungry, I tend to not think and just eat. I had some fried chicken last night just because it was easy and I was hungry. I do splurge on my apple cider drinks, but limit it to 2. I just really need to stay around 500 calories for the day to drop weight fast, which is exactly what I want and need to do. Lets try it again today and see how that goes. I'll have a full eating report tomorrow.

My food plan is the following - breakfast (150 - 200 calories)

Get in some working exercise from 9am to 2pm

Lunch soup 2 cups of all veggies and spicy! (100 - 200 calories)

Dinner - Sweet potato baked plain. (100 calories)

Snack - banana or nothing! (70 calories)

This is a diet where I'm usually not hungry because I eat enough and drink plenty of water. I just need to stick to my list and not venture off.

No comments:

Post a Comment