Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, April 15, 2018

What to do on a Sunday when Plans change??

I started off wanting to go cross country skiing this morning. The kids both decided to go with. We all didn't plan very well for the cold temps. I should have dressed warmer! Logan couldn't get his ski boot in the ski's and we gave up! Then my work schedule was changed once again for the day. That's okay because I really didn't want to work all morning! 
I feel extra hungry this morning so I ate my lunch at 10 am and then had my snack too all by 10:30am. 

I think we got at least 16" of snow yesterday and they said another 2 to 5" today. Where are you spring?? I'm ready for green!! Not white!

I think Zoey is confused at this weather too. She loves it. But I sure don't!

No comments:

Post a Comment