Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, April 14, 2018

Weekend Splurges!

 
I'm all about a little splurge on the weekends. We went out Friday night and met up with neighbors at Union 32. One of my favorites now. They have 32 beers but the nice thing is that they also carry ciders or some type of non-beer drinks with fruit flavors. Something I can drink! I had my 1oz tastes of a few different drinks, and then settled on one full glass of Loon Juice Strawberry. It was good enough to eat with my three small pork tacos. I splurged on some popcorn too. In all I ate most my calories for the day all at Union 32 but well worth the splurge. I was still at 1500 calories for the day. Not exactly 800 or less but still in the lose, not gain numbers.
Current photo of my weight loss progress for the day. I'm losing belly fat!! Feeling better but not enough weight loss at this point (after 1 month) for my liking. I'm thinking the next 10 pounds I'll start to really notice my weight loss. No giving up now. Plus, we've been invited to Brainerd at our neighbors cabin in June. I have a weight loss goal date to get to and I have to keep going!!
April fools joke on us again. So much for Spring!!! We might get foot of snow. I'm just not liking this spring weather!
 

I don't think Zoey minds the snow. She was happy to run around in the back yard and eat snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment