Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, June 18, 2020

River BBQ

 What a beautiful Wednesday evening! Steve and I took our dinner to the river. We did a little BBQing under a shaded pine tree. A perfect spot to watch the boats and enjoy a nice night outdoors.
 Before the virus, we'd go to the legion on the river and sit on their patio. We really should have been doing this sooner, because its cheaper to drink and the food is pretty delicious too. Who can beat this view? Not even the patio next to the river. Sure, its nice being waited on, having drinks brought to your table and food cooked for you. I really don't miss it since we still can enjoy all for a lot less money! We might have to keep doing this forever! Although, some times it is nice to go out but not sure when that's going to happen.
After having our dinner and drinks by the river, we took a ride to look at near by lots for sale in Hastings. These lots are closer to home and the Vermillian river goes behind so we are still on the water and closer to where we currently live. 

I'll have to look into lot costs, many available in a nice neighborhood open to all builders. 
Photo's from Monday night's dinner with my grandchildren. Evan and Madelyn. Poor Madelyn, she was hungry and not too happy. 


Steve and I are going biking today! I tried to get him to bike yesterday but he wanted to run, so off to the park we went to run 2 miles. I did a run walk on mile 2, my leg feels like I pulled something on the outside and it hurts to walk sometimes. Not fun! 


I'm selling more things on Craigslist. This is sold for $5 today. It was a plant stand in our front room. I'm over this look and it needs to go! Doesn't fit into the room look. Now to get the other stuff to sell! I have lamps, light fixtures, clocks, mirrors. So much more to find in our house and sell!! I'm determined to downsize by selling and getting paid for it! 

Love this!!




No comments:

Post a Comment