Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, June 8, 2020

How was the weekend?

We decided to stay home again this weekend. I would have liked to go up to the lake but Steve didn't want to go. There was a chance for thunder storms both Saturday and Sunday. Being in a tent, in the rain, just isn't that fun. It only rained Saturday from around 6pm thought the night. We had plenty to do around our house so it wasn't too bad staying home!

Friday night we had a bonfire in the back yard. Friday I also went with Kendra, Logan and Evan to look at new houses out in Plymouth. I use to live out there from 8th grade to my mid 20's. We drove by my old Town house on Vicksburg lane. It still looked the same after all these years! We didn't have time to drive by the house on Norwood. 
Madelyn, she is getting so big. I'm missing out not seeing her as much durning this pandemic. 
Saturday Steve and I took the kayaks down to the Mississippi River back waters. I set up a picnic spot on the shore, Steve fished and I just floated around. 




Steve caught a big 5 pound white fish. 

Felt good sinking my feet in the soft sand. 

A woman on horseback came riding up. You don't see that every day!

I set up our tent and decided to sleep outside Friday night and Sunday night. It was so hot last night, I came inside around 3am. I didn't think we'd need a fan since the wind was blowing, but it must have been a high up wind, because it was still on the ground. 

Our picnic spot by the river! Even thought restaurants are opening up, you can't beat the views of having your own picnic without Covid!



No comments:

Post a Comment