Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

I like it HOT!

That's right!!! It's going to be 90 degrees today and I like it HOT! Thankfully we have AC, so I don't have to be out in it all the time. It sure makes mornings walking out side nice! I'm going to enjoy this and go for a bike ride asap!


Monday, night Logan and I went over to Kendra's hotel home for dinner. We brought chicken and pasta to cook up on the grill. The Marriott has a nice court side BBQ grill and cooking area. They also had a firepit and played some music. Too bad there was one guy sitting by the fire pit all night long drinking wine. It was a good thing I brought chairs and a little table because we needed it! While Logan and Kendra cooked the food, I got to spend the whole time holding Madelyn.
This was the fruit tart I made on Sunday night. It could have used more fruit, like strawberries but it was still good! I should have made one for last nights BBQ at Kendra's. 
Here are photos from the river on Sunday. Our little fishing /drinking and enjoying the day. 

The kids and I are planning on going to the lake this afternoon. I'm taking the jetski again out and we will just tube and float around. A perfect afternoon to be on the lake! 


No comments:

Post a Comment