Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Just another Summer day

It's just another Summer day in June! No where to go, nothing much to do in a Pandemic. 
I'm trying to fill up my days with home projects, running, biking, cleaning our house, organizing and just keeping busy.  Some days its harder to just keep going. Its easier to lay on the couch and look at my phone. I would like to work. I do miss working and just want things back to normal. We can wish it away but it's not going that fast and we don't know when it will end. Right now, we are saving every penny, doing projects that don't cost us much or nothing at all since we have the materials and are doing them ourselves.

I did more paint scraping off our deck yesterday and hardly made a dent. The gas power washer is broken again! It needs a new carburetor even thought we replaced it last year! Steve thinks he can fix it so we will use that to get the rest of the paint off.

I didn't do any door painting yesterday since I went to the lake with the kids. We took the jetski and just sat, floated and cooled off since it was 90 degrees. We didn't stay out long. I brought only one big tub and not some smaller ones so I didn't have anything to float on.

Today is going to be another hot day. No plans for anything other then being home, getting some painting done and that's about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment