Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Going for a ride!

I'm taking the jet ski out today with the kids. We might not be tubing, but we will go for a ride. Lets hope I can launch the jetski and put it back on the trailer easily. Steve usually does all this and I just hold the rope. I did do this a few times last year by myself, but it's always challenging! 
Its going to be a 86*F sunny day so we need to get out on the lake. All the beaches are closed so the only way to get out, is in a boat!


I made chocolate chip cookies the other day. I keep forgetting to make some biscotti instead! Darn it! It will have to be on my todo list! Plus more crackers! They all get eaten up so fast! 

Last night I made some beef taco's in the crock pot. The beef could have used more flavor! I'm still in search of a better crock pot recipe! They were still pretty good tasting with the guac, pineapple spicy salsa and tomato salsa! I could eat taco's every single day! 


I've been wanting to go camping now since last year! I'm just going to set up our tent outside and sleep out there tonight! I usually put it on our deck, but since we are going to be painting and scraping off the paint on the deck, the tent is going in the yard! 





No comments:

Post a Comment