Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, June 15, 2020

More on Monday!

I have more on my todo list this Monday! I took a project break Sunday and did zero painting. I did scrape more paint off the deck, and today I power wash it to get more off. I'm hoping the gas powered  high pressure washer does the trick! I pretty much scraped everything possible that would peel off easily.
Good bye gray paint! Back to natural wood and a clear coat to protect the wood. No more peeling paint every spring. This is our last outdoor project for the summer. Once we get this done with a few more bags of rocks for the front yard, we are done. We only have mowing and trimming the yard with some grass seed to water, sprinkle down to keep some grass growing in bald spots.
I'm still working on selling more items on Craigslist and a few other places. I keep posting more things I find around the house. I keep hearing try posting on Market place on FB. Not sure I want to try that or not? I am just not interested in my items being sold going out to all my friends on FB.


Steve and I did a little Mississippi River fishing for carp Sunday afternoon at this park, just down the path on the other side. I can't pull up a phone phone because my laptop still won't load photos right away. We brought some drinks and snacks, fished and enjoyed the day outdoors. 


No comments:

Post a Comment