Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, June 13, 2020

Oh, the weekend!

Here we are Saturday! It's a bit chilly this weekend with 50's at night and the high only 70*F today! Starting Monday the temps will be going up to almost 100*F. Too bad it's not going to be hot this weekend for being at the lake! Steve and I decided to go to the lake this weekend and camp. We don't have a cabin, just land and no longer a camper to use since it had a little water damage seeping through the roof last summer. We are going up to clear out trees and to figure out how to dump the pop up camper. We would rather just get rid of it, and not have to deal with fixing it. I just need to figure out if there is a title involved? Something to look into!
I made a small dent in our home projects Friday. I mowed the back yard and trimmed the front and back yard. I started painting the upstairs doors, Celina's bedroom and closet door and then Logan's bedroom door and a little of the linen closet. If I do some every day, it will get done in no time at all. After the doors are done, I'm moving on to more painting! It will be the laundry room cabinet, master bathroom vanity and kids bathroom vanity. All white except the kids vanity which will be a gray color. Probably the same gray we used in our kitchen since there is left over paint.
You can see the two different floors, one oak the other cherry in the office. I figured we will need just about 1000 sq ft of flooring to cover up and make all the floor the same on the main level. Our office isn't red anymore, its a nice blue, that will need to be painted a lighter color. So the flooring I like is about 2.49 per sq feet, less money with less sq feet! I'm hoping this project can get done sometime this fall?? Summer is just too busy wanting to be outside. 


I love these feather pillows. This was a Parade of Homes house. Looking at new houses makes me want all new again. Our house is 20 years old and so much needs to be kept up. It's just getting to be a lot more then we want to do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment