Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, June 26, 2020

Here comes the weekend!


I'm already on my weekend. No work! I only worked one day this week on Thursday! At least I have some very part time work now.
I have a busy errand filled day. I'm not excited to go to three different stores but I have to make the most of this rain filled Friday! I'm out of good paint rollers, need a sander to finish the deck and pick up Steve's eye drops. Oh, and return a jacket I purchased at TJ Maxx. Guess that's 4 places!


I am feeling better about seeing most people wearing masks when out at stores. I am sure this is why MN Covid cases are going down even as more opens up. I just think indoor dining should be out of the question as people cannot eat with a mask on and its the cause of out breaks! 

The last two days, I've brought Zoey on our morning 1.5 mile run. She was a lot better today, not so excited! She is liking her long leash where she has more freedom to run or zig, zag all over the place. Makes her good and tired and less likely to sit in the widow and bark at the delivery trucks! 

I found out yesterday, that our good neighbor friends are wanting to sell their house and downsize. Guess, we aren't the only ones thinking this. They might move out before us. We are still undecided but will still go through the motions of fixing our house up to sell in the spring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment