Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, June 19, 2020

Weekend Plans!

What are the weekend plans? Good Question! With Covid we are really limited. I'll probably just be selling stuff on line and working on my home projects.
We will also be doing some of this, drinks but outdoors not at a brewery. We found a new location to play card, have drinks and snacks at a park over looking a bunch of ponds out of the way of others. It has a picnic table and is covered on top of a hill. So we will just sit and enjoy the view from our new place this weekend.

It's also Father's Day Sunday. The kids are making food to go along with some beers. I picked up beer made from Mexico, Belgium, Czech, and Germany. They will make foods from the country to go with the beer. I have no idea what they are making but they picked up food last night to cook tonight. We are doing it on Friday night instead of Sunday because I'm sure Steve will be having a meal or drinks with his father Sunday.


I've got a meeting with the rental house owners this morning which is nice because it gives me something to do! Makes me a little nervous being by them since they just flew in from Florida. High Covid and on a plane. I'll keep my distance and wear a mask. Rules have changed for renting during Covid and they have to get all in place for when they are back in business. They book it up and then everyone cancels due to Covid, stay home, protests and no one is going anywhere. It's by a college so lots of professors and parents coming for graduations but none of that is happening this year. They do have a few in October booked for now but nothing else. 

I'm also spending my day doing home projects, selling more of our stuff and trying to keep busy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment