Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, June 11, 2020

Our list is 10 miles long!!!

OMG! We had the realtor over yesterday and wow! I knew we had a lot of little projects to do around the house before we are ready to sell it. Or if we stay just to get all updated! I have a list a mile long! I'm excited to start getting stuff done! I just hope Steve is too because lots of what needs to be done, falls on him to do!

Today, I'm starting to do a project a day. Starting with something fun! Pick out new lights! We need 6 lights for our 4 season porch, a new office light, and one more new light in the kitchen. Plus, our half bathroom needs a new light covers and to spray paint the light fixture. I'm keeping the old one and just doing a little update in there for now.

Now we have land we like. I found a house plan one level, 3 bedrooms and 2300 sq feet that I like. So now it's just get the house ready to sell if we really want to build our own home! The city will let us live on the property in an RV while building. So we don't have to be homeless for long!

No comments:

Post a Comment