Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Feeling better

It's much better today than the last 24 hours. Things are back to normal and we are all okay. I really don't like having communication issues and I'm glad we are all able to talk and get things resolved.  Plus there is always my stand, forgive and agree to disagree. Not everyone feels that way, so they can choose to leave.
I slept in this morning and it felt good after being so stressed out. I'm ready to bike and run today and then its back to my painting projects. Almost done with the china cabinet, painting it white!! I need to spray paint more door knobs since I got white paint on them.

I'm also going to the stores. I need yoga pants. It's a good thing 95% of the people in the store wear a mask. It's not too bad going to stores. I just wish it was 100%.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear that most people are wearing masks. I don't think people around here are as good about it. I haven't been in a store since February. I've been ordering grocery pickup online and it's worked out okay. I've also used curbside pickup with other things.

    ReplyDelete