Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, June 14, 2020

Keep it up!

I was super duper productive Saturday. I got up at 4:30am and started right away with my day plans to accomplish a lot! Here's what I did!
The first project that needed to get done was not my project. Steve had to put a new garage door opener together and get this one down. It still worked, but was giving us trouble all last year. I was just done with it even though we could have tried replacing the door sensors. It took Steve from 10am to 2pm. We still need to program the new door opener and get the phone app loaded. That's this mornings todo list!


While Steve was busy working on the garage I did the following. Which did not include lounging on the couch like Zoey! 
Painted the upstairs doors and linen closet (one more coat of paint to go!)

Disinfected the house (daily). Washed Zoey's fur blanket that she sleeps on in our front window. The white fur starts to get a little dirty, but peroxide in the wash makes it bright white again!
Vacuumed our house (daily thing with me!) I hate dirt on the floor! 
Sold the old garage door opener for $20 on Craigslist and also listed more things to sell. 
planted my two new hydrangea plants. Watered the plants and yard. Trimmed the trees out in the back yard. Trimmed around the fence. Cleaned up the kitchen dishes.  

Scraped the deck paint. It was like peeling sun burnt skin, very addicting when large pieces would peel off. I'm not sure how long I sat outside peeling the paint? I finally had to peel myself away! Because happy hour was waiting! 

Celina bought beef tenderloins for dinner. I did a snap chat of the dinner instead of taking a photo. It looked and tasted delicious! 
I'm still thinking daily, about what flooring color to choose. Do I go gray or do a soft brown gray? I'm leaning towards a gray brown. Or do we just forget the gray and stick with a very light tan-is floor? I'd hate to go back to golden but is gray done? Decisions, decisions! 



No comments:

Post a Comment