Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, August 10, 2020

Weekend update

 We spent a lot of time out on the boat this weekend on the St. Croix River. Sunday we were out there again this time just the two of us doing some fishing. We caught nothing, not even a bite! I was okay with that since I really don't care about getting any fish. 
We got off the river around 12:30 thinking a storm was moving into the area. The cell service does not work in most areas of the river. So we had to travel a little distance to get any service and figure out if we were going to get some bad weather. We didn't want to get caught out in a storm on the river. We ended up packing it up early and heading for home. Come to find out, the storms completely missed us till night time. 

After we got home from boating and everything was put away, I went to Home Depot and Menards! 
I was on a mission to find the connecting parts to convert this 1 pound propane tank to a large 20 pound one for my new table top bowl gas fire pit. Home Depot had nothing! At least I got help fast at the store so I could go across the street to Menards. Again, I lucked out and had a sales person help me find the right converter. It was pretty easy after getting some help finding the right part connections. 

I had to purchase a 20 pound propane tank which was $43! The house was about $16 dollars. I have a big investment in this little fire pit! I was also looking for some little solar lights to wrap around the front trees. I did find some on-line for $13, but will need at least 4 packages of lights. I'm still deciding on this! I want to wrap our two trees out front and think that will be enough for both trees or maybe just our river bark tree out front. I'm still deciding if I want a fire pit for out front too. Which I've pretty much decided I need this too, but would like to find on in store to see how large I need. I'm thinking just a round, small coffee table size will do. 
I like this outdoor couch I found for our deck. This would be the perfect layout and size. I just didn't like the price of $600 - $800 depending on if you had gray or tan. This looks easy enough to maybe try building myself and just paint it white. I'd like to try at least! I'm not sure how much I would save but probably should price it out first! Or maybe just order it as it's my birthday at the end of the month! 





No comments:

Post a Comment