Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Random-ness of Tuesday!

Another non-working day! It's a   s l o w   work week! I am working Wednesday and Thursday for a few hours so that's at least something! Speaking of working, I ordered some safety glasses for work because now we should protect our eyes from the virus. 
I am getting similar glasses but clear lens. They are also not from this company and only $8 each instead of $20. They have foam around the eyes to block out germs from going around the sides. I'll wear these working and maybe this winter while out shopping. It is Dr. Fauchi recommended! 

I did purchase these safety glasses at Menards. They just look a little goofy wearing them but are non-fogging. Steve can just wear these for working when sawing wood. I'd rather look a little more normal when out and about, so I'll wait till my new safety glasses arrive. I can also wear them on cloudy days for biking and cross country skiing. Multipurpose! 

 Last night we sat outside under our new lights at night. It was chilly, so I was looking into getting an electric over head heater! 
Steve suggested since heat rises, to just put a heater under the table, that way it will warm our legs and feet. We have the table propane fire pit to keep us warm on top. So, I'll try that before making a purchase! 

Our little round table doesn't have a fire pit on it, so I ordered a small 10" round propane fire pit bowl. It comes Friday! I just wanted a fire at every table we sit at. Makes me feel like we are out at a restaurant and not just in our back yard. 
We are back to inquiring about land to build. This land would be good for multi family houses. I'm getting all the details today. Just waiting for a call back. Steve's grandfather built apartments and made a lot of money off doing that. He would like to do something similar. 


 Steve wanted to get some wheat before it was picked. He thought it was too late and I noticed a little patch that they missed. So off he went to cut some wheat. It's now sitting in our garage. Not sure what his plans are for the wheat? Garage decoration..lol!!
I biked 10+miles yesterday with Celina and today might as well bike again! 
I haven't been running as much as I should. I did go with Steve today to the park and I just did 1.5 miles. I must be craving salt, because potato chips for breakfast sounded really good! 
Since I have the entire day, I'm washing sleeping bags, just getting everything ready for taking Logan to tour the University of Milwaukee next week. Cleaning our house some more, weeding and biking! I also need to color my hair and get pork taco's going in the crockpot for dinner. I might as well make myself productive! 







No comments:

Post a Comment