Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, August 6, 2020

It's a Thursday that feels like a Friday!

Wow, I work again today for an hour! My rental was canceled as I got the dates wrong, so that's a lot less work and money! I go by emails for updates and missed a text message for the date change. We are on vacation and so now that's out for more work! 

In Between jobs, I had 15 minutes to kill. My next client was across the road from Kendra's new house that they are building. I decided to go check out the progress. They dug the basement and were laying down the footings. She still hopes to move in the end of November or early December! 
My work goggles arrived in the mail yesterday. I purchased 4 pair, one for each of us. I'm not sure how bad this virus is going to be this winter, but I wanted to be prepared. The virus can enter through your eyes. Not sure I'm ready to shop with  eye protection just yet, but am seriously considering it! I'll at least try them out while working. 
My pork taco's. 2nd day of eating up my carnitas and still delicious! 

Feels like it's time to lose some weight. After losing a lot 20 pound during the first part of the pandemic, I'm now gaining! Is it stress eating? Maybe, but I need to start eating less high fat foods and more low calorie, veggies etc. You know the plan, tomorrow, tomorrow. I am getting in a bike ride and will go run this morning. Just need a little motivation right about now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment