Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, August 7, 2020

We did this and I'm still waiting!


I wanted to make my Friday with Steve productive. We did our usual daily mile run at the park with Zoey. Then had some breakfast and was off for a 10+ bike ride. It's nice having a week day together to do stuff and extend the weekend! 
I used my new safety clear goggles for the ride since it was cloudy. They worked great! 

We made a few stops while biking, first biked by my daughter's old Town house. They are in the process of build more units across the street where there was a huge marsh/pond now filled in and have it leveled off to build multiple town houses. They moved exactly the right time! 


We rode our bikes by this field of flowers. It could be the last summer for the flowers. It looks like they are making a road next to the field and I'm sure will be building houses soon. 

We also rode past the frisbee golf course and it looked nice from what we could tell. No one there at 10am. 


We rode our bikes through this new neighborhood and checked out the little park in the back with a pond. They had a trail going around the pond. I rode on it a bit before turning around. 

Last stop was at Steve's brother's house. He is going to be putting in a fence and has some issues since they are on a corner. They can't put in a 6 ft fence since it's on the neighbor's front yard. So its now 4ft on that side and will slope up to 6ft in the back. 

I didn't wear my Garmin to let me know how many mile we rode but I've done this route enough to know it's over 10. Good enough! 
I'm all about trying new face masks. I've ordered some initially on line 2 black and 1 white, then I ordered some from a customer who made them all different fabric, I purchased a lot of different size masks and colors (red, black, navy) from Target - Which I like the best. Now I just ordered this mask with a face shield and has some little ties to make it tighter around the ears, so there isn't a gap. Maybe this will be my answer to working with eye protection and not having it fog up? 


1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a fun day! The field of flowers was pretty. I wonder how the masks with attached shields will be for washing. I hope they work well.

    ReplyDelete