Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, August 3, 2020

Summer days are dripping away!

Moving right into August and fall type weather temperatures. I don't like the cooler weather! I need it hot every single day in summer!

This weekend, Steve and I got a takeout pizza from the town of Cannon Falls. We had a picnic with some IPA beers right in the park, next to the cannon river/ waterfall and duck/swan feeding area. It was a pretty busy park since you could feed the ducks and the bike path running through but what a great view!

After our picnic we drove to Lake Bilsby and continued our picnic by the boat launch. Just had a few drinks and watched the boats go by. 

Steve is loving his new outdoor cooking grill. We sat outdoors on the deck and had breakfast Sunday. 


I had purchased a fire table topper for our big table. Now I want a bowl fire topper for our small table. 

Found this bug on our deck. I think it was dead with food in it's mouth! 

 Found this old photo of the kids. Could we just go back to this day and time?



No comments:

Post a Comment