Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, August 7, 2020

Friday!

Steve went off to work yesterday and asked if I was even working. I'm like hello, I have one customer! It's not enough, I know. What am I going to do? Work has been put on hold with most of my clients. I'm not sure when that will change and I'm going to be losing one more the end of August due to a forced retirement from the airlines. Oh a positive note, we both have off this Friday and have a long 3 day weekend. This means we can spend it doing something fun. 
 We have plans to go for a run at the park this morning. I should probably take the dog since she really loves going with. I felt guilty yesterday for leaving her home. We might even go biking or kayaking later on today. We will find something to do. It's going to warm up to 88+F this afternoon, but right now its only 66 and a bit chilly. 

The kids tried out Frisbee golf in the evening. It was crowded so they went to another location. Guess  there are a lot of people smoking while playing and you have to wait your turn. Plus, you spend time looking for your frisbee because it goes off course into wooded areas. I'm going to still try this game for myself and see how I like it. We will just go during the day at a non-busy time and hope those smoker people aren't there! That sure is a bummer hearing that! 
My new fire pit hopefully arrives today. Not that I'll be using it on a 88+F day, but I'm excited to see how it look on our patio. I need something fun to look forward to. I want a large table fire pit for out front. I might just order on for our front yard too. I'm just not sure if it should be a smaller side table type fire pit or an actual sit around table? I like having options on where to sit and enjoy a fire at home since we aren't going out anywhere any time soon. 
I had plans to get a lot done Thursday after working. I ended up just setting up my deck cot, laying down and reading the news on my phone. Oh and there was a power hour nap in there too. I figure that counts as doing something if I'm at least outdoors all day. I always feel guilty about waisting away summer days sitting indoors. That's what I like about camping, it forces you to be outdoors 24-7 and it makes the days feel longer. 





No comments:

Post a Comment