Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

We need to try this! And do you do this?

We see people playing frisbee golf when we drive on a particular road. It looks fun to try. I picked up two sets of frisbee's (his and hers). You get three frisbee's in different sizes for long distance, mid range and the up close putt. It's exactly like regular golf's rules, only you throw a frisbee. It was cheap to get started at $25 per beginner set. It's free to play at some locations. I just down loaded the score card with the layout of the course. Now to go play and see if we like frisbee golf? I'm hoping we can try this out soon. After running a few too many miles, Steve's legs were dead tired. Too much to do extra walking yesterday. Maybe today or this weekend? 


His and her frisbee golf sets! 

I scored this huge almost 7 pound pork tenderloin for $6.80! We had pork taco carnitas last night for dinner. I have lots of leftovers. I should have taken a photos of my taco. The best yet! I added in 2 dry seasoning packages carnitas for the crock pot, and an entire can of frozen oj concentrate with a little water. I had to cut this in half and use two crock pots. We have lots of leftover but that's okay because it made the best tacos! 
You can follow me on Snapchat, at Lorraine3168 where I post more of my daily life and photos of food! 
We've been using the table top fire pit a lot the last few days since the weather is cooler. 

I'm getting this knew fire pit bowl Thursday and I can not wait! It's only 10". I wanted it small so it won't take up our whole smaller round table. That's the only issue I have with our existing rectangle table top fire pit. It's kind of big and takes up a lot of space. I already purchased new small propane tanks in anticipation of using this asap on Thursday when it arrives in the mail. 

You would think our dog was a small child. I'm always checking to see where she is. If Zoey is too quiet (usually sleeping 99% of the time) I have to find out where she is at. Do you do this? I am always thinking she is running free out front some where and will be gone forever if I don't check on where she is at in the house. 

I bought her a new black leather dog collar with tiny silver metal bones on it. Plus, got her another new flower. Her old collar was brown and was getting pretty roughed up looking. I showed her the collar before I put it on her and I could tell she approved. 



No comments:

Post a Comment