Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Starting Over and Progress

I started over on my fasting diet Monday. It's going okay. I managed to wait till 2pm both days before having my first food of the day. I chose raspberries both days and then today I also ate some low cal popcorn. I needed something to eat. This diet is tough! At least I am done with day 1 and ended up eating 900 calories for the day. 

I have been doing home projects after working instead of biking. I need to get somethings done around the house and if I bike that will zap all my project energy. 


I put tar down on our driveway this afternoon. I've done it at least two other times so I know it takes almost 2 buckets of tar. I have no idea of how long this actually took me. I started out sweeping the driveway and then I painted the white trim around the garage doors. Just touch ups where paint had peeled away. Then it was time for the tar. I actually, like doing this job. It's like squeezing black paint.  Looks good again for at least two years, maybe 3.

The three pictures above the bed were the last of the gold in our bedroom. I'm not crazy about the pictures, but for now they are okay. I just spray painted the frames shiny silver. No more gold/brown for the frames. Some day I'll find new photos that I like better to hang. I'm happy with the results and now am done with the spray painting of everything to make it all match. 


No comments:

Post a Comment