Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, July 29, 2019

Shiny new things!

I did it!! Finally purchased myself a new laptop and an Apple! I had the old Windows 7 on my laptop and it was well beyond its years. I didn't want to wait till it completely crashed before getting a new computer. I've done that before! It's always a bit of a pain to get new electronics. It's the whole do you  remember all your passwords guessing game. I think everything is pretty much set up now on my new apple.
We will share the new laptop for work! I really don't use it for many other things since I use my cell phone 99% of the time.

Friday and Saturday night we went out. We did Minneapolis Friday night and went to some breweries and Saturday to the Hastings car show. Mostly just sat at restaurants along the river and had food/drinks. 



No comments:

Post a Comment