Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, July 1, 2019

A short Work Week with the holiday!

I'm excited to have a short work week. It's nice to have a few days off in a row.  I do work on Sunday so the weekend will be cut short.  

I also took Zero photos on Sunday! This means I'll be re-using some photos. I didn't do much other then shop for food, took a two hour nap, made brownies and then ate dinner with Steve's parents and played two games of cribbage. 

It's time to get back to my fasting diet. I've been eating and drinking way more calories then I should.  It's time to do my fasting and just wait to eat  my meal at an early dinner around 4 or 5pm. I don't want to re-gain and instead I want to re-charge up my dieting effort. I still have a few pounds to lose on my stomach. I do know spot dieting does not work, but I know if I lose more weight it will come off my stomach too! I just have that little pudge that I don't like! It's also time to color my hair. I'm not the best at staying on top of covering up my gray hair. I'd rather not have to do anything, but I don't want to be a cotton head either! I see more and more white hair around my hair line every passing year. I guess gray hair and having to wear readers is just part of my life at 50! 
It's back to Sauk Lake we are hoping! Fingers crossed it doesn't look like rain every single day. So far we could be in for lots of rain and storms. I'm just looking forward to going to our lake and doing more glamping! I don't think we every got to the lake last summer? Happy 4th week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment