Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

House updates!!

I was needing some retail therapy. I came home with exactly what I wanted for some changes around our house. Its not really needed, but I really wanted matching chairs! 
I had been looking at these two gray chairs at TJ Maxx for months now. Yesterday they were marked down to $80 each! I could not pass that up! I wanted matching chairs for our little sitting area in front of our sliding glass doors. 

I added the rug, since Celina wasn't using the rug we bought her for the college apartment. It was just rolled up and being stored. I wanted to see how a rug would look and I love it! She might not get it back! Just don't look at the box in the corner. That's our light. Its going above our stairs. It's been waiting for Steve to hang up for a long time now. Just need to wait more until his shoulder heals! 
I just need to re-cover the foot stool. I'm looking for either white fake fur or light gray. I think gray will stay looking nice longer since I have a feeling white will get dirty since it's where everyone puts their feet. I'm just going to re-cover it and call it good enough. It's on my todo list for this afternoon. I wish I had taken a before picture! The two un-matching chairs that were there in that spot, I moved one to our office and the other to our bedroom. I can finally, get rid of the dumb folding kids chair I was using to put our extra bed pillows on at night. Love the little house changes to make it feel more cozy! 

It was such a nice day out on Tuesday. We had perfect temperature weather 79+F. I just sat outside after biking with Celina and Don. We did the 8 mile shorter bike loop. Today, we are going to try the Mountain biking park. I haven't done this in a while, so it should be fun!
I tend to wear the same thing over and over when I'm done working and working out. I only wear normal clothes for a few hours so this is the reason I just wear the same thing a few days in a row. I actually looked in my closet and found something else to wear. White shorts and a gray top. 

After Monday's burger, we had Tuesday chicken brats. Had a side of broccoli and mushrooms/onions. Delicious! Can you tell I love ketchup! 

1 comment:

  1. I love those chairs and what a great price! I have a similar pair in blue.

    ReplyDelete