Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Nothing Accomplished Here!

I make a todo list every single day. I don't always do what's on my list so it keeps getting added week after week. Hey, I'm trying! I'm just not really accomplishing much of anything lately. 
Monday, I finished work and my errands around 2pm. I made my lunch and sat on the couch. I had another too tired to do anything else day. I just didn't want to do anything. I picked up food to make dinner and no one was going to be home. Steve was planning on making a sandwich for dinner so there was zero reason to make anything. I was kind of happy about that because I wasn't hungry for dinner due to my late lunch and I had no desire to actually cook. I hate to rely on caffeine but I do need a pick me up in the afternoons. I'm just not moving the rest of the day into the night. It's making me feel like I'm missing out on life. I must need the rest but it's getting to be a habbit and I don't like this one. I've been trying to change that the last couple of weeks without much success. I just don't stick to the afternoon pick me up and that's where I fail. I probably do need the rest because I have a job where I move a lot. It's like a full workout from 9am to noon every day, sometimes longer and some days shorter. If I'm not happy, I need to change it up! Even if it requires having a pick me up in the afternoon. I don't drink pop or coffee per my choice. I'd rather take half a pill and get my boost from that but then the issue of taking a drug to wake up. Not my thing either. So this is why I'm stuck in this blah pattern every single day after work. Zero motivation! 
 I've had get a pedicure on my todo list for a while now. My toes are looking shabby. I wanted to save it for a diet reward but my dieting isn't looking good either. I still am counting calories in my planner. I go over and mostly am around 1400-1900 calories per day. Too many to lose weight and I've given up fasting till dinner. I fast till noon or 2pm. I don't have much more weight to lose 5 to 10 pounds but it's aways the most challenging for me to lose. 
Zoey has a groomer appointment today. She really doesn't need to be groomed just yet but when I called yesterday to reschedule, they were booked till August. I'm sure she will be far too furry to go that far out. So, I'm just taking her for a trim up. Easier to check for ticks and keep her cool this summer. It does help having something scheduled for my afternoon to keep me from sitting on the couch all day. I'll probably go shop while she is at the groomer. We need a few more camping items for this weekend. I need a few more LED lights for the tents since we don't have electricity in the camper. Steve never charges up the battery so we have zero power and if the kids use the tent, they will need more lights. 
I'm liking the weather forcast for today 84 and no rain! 

No comments:

Post a Comment