Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, July 26, 2019

A little Crafty!

I was feeling crafty and decided that purple foot stool must be re-covered in fake fur. Off in search of fur options and hoping to not spend too much on this project. 

I thought Walmart had a big enough fabric section to have fake Fur, nope! I had to go to Joanne Fabrics and they had a pretty big selection. More choices then I wanted because it made it that much harder to decide. I was going to choose fur similar to the white pillows on the chairs, but then matching that bright white was not going to happen. They had more of a off white fur. White would show dirt faster then just going with gray. I found something a little gray and a little white! Perfect combo and super, super soft fake fur. I think its actually blanket making material. 

Love it!!! I am so happy with the way my little foot stool turned out. It was a lot easier to recover. I was afraid with the legs and and corners with the sides would be super difficult. I only got a yard of fur for $14 a great price because some were $40 per yard. Love my new updated sitting area. 

I just need to get motivated to finish the rest of my indoor house projects and the outside ones too. It's never ending but at least this was a fun one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment