Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, July 27, 2019

Saturday and a BIg decision!

I don't want July to end!! I love summer and I want to hang on to June, July and August for as long as I can and then repeat the months again over and over again. I think this means I'm meant to live some where warm all year round. I just do not enjoy the winter months even thought I love to ski. I could pass the cold forever! 

Found some white shorts and a top from last year that I had yet to wear this summer. I've kind of been in a rut with wearing a few summer items over and over. Got to branch out or take out the iron once in awhile! My hair, well that is going to remain easy to do. Throw it in a pony tail and go! I just think it's easy and keeps the hair out of my face! 
My weight loss efforts have been awful. Just hope I"m not gaining weight! ugh!! I have BIG plans of doing a fasting diet for 31 days Starting August 1st. I turn 51 on the 31st and I figure now will be the time to start fresh on a 31 day of fasting till dinner diet once again. It's getting back on track and losing the rest of the weight I wanted to lose. I'm starting this Thursday. Maybe Monday so I get a jump start on the diet since I plan to weight myself on the 1st. I don't want to be in weight gain SHOCK! Yikes!!! 

Friday night we went to two breweries. Started off at Monster then went to Surly and got beer and pizza. Super tasty way to spend the night with cribbage and I won! 
 My fur  baby wasn't happy we were leaving her again for the night. She gives me this look when I tell her she needs a kiss goodbye. 
 Then its back to looking out the window and keeping an eye out for cats, squirrels and bunnies. Its her favorite thing to do, go from chair to chair in our house looking out various windows at different spots for animal hunting. She did catch a bunny in our yard last week. She carried it around and then put it down with a trade of beef. I don't think she has killed anything but I didn't want to find out either. She mostly likes the chase. The bunny was fine and hopped away. 
I made a big decision this morning! My laptop is windows 7. OLD!! It's time for a new laptop before this one crashes for good and all is lost. I do that with most of the computers we have and it's not fun. I need a new one asap! My laptop is crashing all the time and one of these days its going to be toast! 


No comments:

Post a Comment