Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, July 20, 2019

Solo... But moving ahead!

Going biking solo today on the longer route. It felt weird to leave Steve at home while I went out to bike my 9 miles on the same road he wiped out on Thursday. It was too nice of a morning not to go out and bike. 
I wanted to make these light fluffy souffle pancakes for a while now. The pancakes, turned into waffles pretty quickly. It was too much of a pain using a ring mold and covering the pancakes to make them and then try to un-mold them. They were light and fluffy and delicious! Just had to beat the egg whites and fold them into the batter. I'll be making this recipe again! 

 I took zero photos Friday night while we were out with Friends. Just went to Bald Man Brewery in Eagan. Now I could actually try the beers they make and drink them! I tried the Psycho-delic beer. Had 1-1/2 and I was done drinking. They were strong and I only ate a little pizza from this cute school bus truck parked outside. The pizza was made on a wood burning oven in 2 minutes! Super fast and really good! We just had one small 10" with meat. I could have ate more but didn't want more pizza and that's all they were making. We stopped at Mcd's on the way home and I treated myself to a Caramel Sunday with nuts.  A few bites in and I could have been done with it, but I ate it all. 

Since Steve is recovering and it's now storming outside and will pretty much rain all day. We have no plans for our Saturday. I'm just glad I got in my early morning bike ride and made some pancakes this morning. Just going to wait till the worst of the storm passes then it's off to the store. We are out of printer ink and I want a new gray tank top. So it's off to Kohl's for that. Not a very exciting day planned! I'm sure we will go out tonight for dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment