Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, August 1, 2019

My stomach hurts!

Okay, note to self.. . Do not make Peanut butter rice crispy bars with chocolate chips! I ate far too many and now I feel sick with my stomach hurting. I was trying to diet day 1 of my official start which didn't go as planned. I ate b-fast then lunch and the snack. I'm up to 1200 calories and now I'll fast till tomorrow. I couldn't eat even if I wanted! YUCK!

I did make this chicken brat with veggies for dinner this week. Last night I was just as creative and made a Mexican mix of what we had in the freezer and frig. Turned out really good! I did set off all our house alarms because I over heated a pan. Oops!

I did something yesterday that I would not recommend! I put tar on our driveway Tuesday and had a half a bucket leftover so I offered to do the neighbors. Well, their driveway is twice as big as ours. So it took more tar and more time. Plus, I had to trim two bushes on either side of their driveway. Wow. Good exercise and a workout! Never again!! lol.. I do like to tar the driveway. It's actually fun since it's just spreading out the tar. It's like a big art project. Looks great when all done!
I also did some kayaking with a neighbor friend yesterday at a near by lake. She wanted to try out this blow up kayak that she was borrowing. It worked good, was light weight and stayed inflated. I still like our solid plastic kayaks even if its heavier.


No comments:

Post a Comment