Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, August 15, 2019

What to do with the last three weekends of summer?

We have done pretty much everything on our to go to places this summer. I think the only places we didn't go were out of MN. I still would like to go to South Dakota and Colorado but I feel like we were just at those places (less then 5 years) and I would rather go some where new! I'm just not sure where??
It's more fun to go some where on the weekend than stay home. I do have plenty to do around the house so we really should stay home. Decisions, decisions.

Here are some of my want to do's with the rest of the summer
- Raspberry picking
- More out door sitting at Breweries
- Boating/jet ski
- Cannon river kayaking
- biking
-running
- home projects/outside (deck paint, windows washed/yard- dirt/grass)
- camping
- Mpls Farmers Market
- State Fair
- Back to school shopping with the kids

Time to start planning and figure out if we stay home for my birthday weekend or go some where for the long Labor Day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment