Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, August 25, 2019

Sunday

I'm just enjoying my relaxing Sunday.  Just doing a little internet searching to figure out what we should do next weekend. I am always up for camping if the weather looks good!

Did a little yoga when I got up. I thought I'd be sore from all that arm work out from kayaking 4+ hours. Nope, nothing. My back is a little sore, but that's every day.
Steve and I went to St. Paul early in the morning and decided to have breakfast at Key's Cafe. We pass it all the time on our way to the Farmer Market and this time we decided to have breakfast. We just had a short 5 block walk from our parking spot since we didn't plan on eating. We were both hungry and I found out, the carmel rolls are delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment