Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, August 25, 2019

and just like that.. she is off to another year.

I can't believe it's that time again when we send our kids off into the world. Celina is back at College in a new apartment with her own room and a shared bathroom. It's an upgrade from last years apartment where she shared a room and had a twin bunk bed. A full size bed, a window to look over the pond and only 3 other roommates instead of 4. The apartment has a hot tub the size of a swimming pool and a nice club house with some games, pool table, darts and a workout room along with study rooms and computers to use. We moved her in last week on Thursday. Of course we never have everything she needs so off to the store to pick up some extra's. 



 The only thing that's not so great about the new apartment compared to last year is the carpet. It's awful! The other apartment had new fake gray wood floors that looked really nice. This one is ugly! I'm bringing down a rug to go over the carpet in their living room and a rug for her bedroom.


They have a very large covered deck. I purchased some hanging lights to make the deck super cute. Now we just need to bring the chairs and table down. I'm only giving them 2 chairs. We still have 8 left at home. 

Bathroom all fixed up with her shower curtain and floor mat.

 Steve and I got to experience a Laundry mat yesterday morning. Celina's white and gray rug from last year was a little dirty. We took it to wash it and it came out sparkling clean for only $9. Much better then having to buy a new bedroom rug.
 I spray painted the arms of our deck chairs to bring two down for their deck. I couldn't find a outdoor table for their deck so I spray painted one from our yard. We have three and I figured we didn't need them all. I had painted the table a aqua blue last year but the paint was chipping away and was looking shabby. I got out the black spray paint and fixed it up so it all looks good.
 Since I used her  last year gray rug in our sitting room by the sliding glass door. I didn't want to give it back. We have a brown carpet in the basement, not being used so since their carpet is tan this rug should look good in their living room area. Its better then me buying another rug and I don't care what happens to this rug! She might be living here for the next three years? We shall see???

No comments:

Post a Comment