Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, August 25, 2019

Weekend... all kinds of fun staying in town!

Steve and I hit up more breweries we had yet to visit in St. Paul. Summit, Bad Weather and a German brewery next door that I can't recall the name. We had previously visited the last two breweries but that was before I liked beer. So off to taste test and have a drink or share one. We did like Summit's patio. Large and look what food truck was parked out front. 
 In the middle of our breweries we tried yet another restaurant this weekend. Parlour in St. Paul. The salad was sooo good! We also split a burger and the strawberry short cake. Everything was outstanding! We have a new favorite!!

Saturday evening, we headed down to Hastings for the Car Show. It's free and you walk and see all the old cars on Main Street.



 I'm not into cars so while Steve and his dad looked over some cars, I went into the shops. This cabinet is similar to our dining room cabinet. It's painted a rustic white and I love the wallpaper in the back. Now I'm inspired to paint ours.
 I took these photo's of the Tesla for Logan, We looked at them after eating dinner.


 Dinner at the Lock and Dam with Steve's parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment