Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, September 18, 2017

How to be healthy

I am trying to get back to healthy eating once again. I fell off the diet back in July after we went to Colorado for a family vacation.  I think about my eating every day but then I buy things I should not eat like a treat of ice cream, donuts or a few cookies then some chips. I'm going backwards on my diet goals and I'm not happy about that!

Last week, was a super warm few days in a row. Steve and I took the jetski out on the St. Croix river one last time this year. We didn't swim, just fished a little (which I had not done this year) and rode around the river.
The unfortunate part, was that we forgot to check the gas tank before getting on the river and we only had three bars. Pretty low gas. We found out after traveling down the river to the gas station dock, they were closed for the season. This is why we ended up fishing and just riding around the boat launch just so we'd have enough gas! It's hard not to take advantage of any nice day in Minnesota!

A customer gave me some home grown tomatoes from her garden. I wanted to make a tomato tart but the store was out of puff pastry.  I just purchased a wrap for sandwiches instead and it turned out pretty good too! Probably a lot lower in calorie since it was whole grain and super thin.

I once again re-arranged our house. We are getting rid of the outdated leather couch and big over stuffed chair. We have a new couch and chair to replace them and it's time to update! I moved our dining room table back into the front room and set up our family room once again in front of the fireplace. We all like the change but I do miss hanging out in the front room in the mornings. I'll get use to the new set up.

Our new/used couches and chair. My customer is moving and hardly ever used this furniture. We even got her end table and coffee table. With the red and gray with white trim in our house, the red furniture looks nice to add some color. I just need some gray pillows. This is her room before moving to our house.

I went raspberry picking my myself a few weeks ago. I was down in Northfield and driving by the raspberry farm so I figured why not! I am sure I ate just as much as I picked. They were delicious. I froze a few trays to eat with my yogurt. Makes for a good ice cream replacement. Now to get out and pick some apples this fall!
Celina had her senior photos done Sunday afternoon. We found a terrific photographer. She was easy to talk with and made Celina very comfortable in front of the camera. I didn't take any photos while at the shoot but we should have them back in about two weeks. I'm excited as we got to preview a few after the photos were taken. We are going to have a tough time deciding!! They were all so pretty of Celina!
Time to get back on the diet track. It's going to be tough but I can do it again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment