Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Just some ramblings.

The kids sports photos.. 


Logan and I went biking Wednesday afternoon at Ft Snelling along the river. 
 We stopped at the falls and then continued on our bike ride. 

I attempted to color my gray hair around my hair line. That didn't work. I used a medium blonde and it pretty much brought out the red in my hair. Just wish it would have colored the white hair. I'm thinking my gray hair is resistant to color! 
I made another tomato tart with some home grown tomatoes from a client's garden. So yummy!
 I had some puff pastry left over so I made some apple tarts and ate it with vanilla ice cream a little more home made apple filling.

I'm not going to lose weight eating this stuff. Might need to get more serious about my healthy eating and drop some much needed pounds. 
I have some soccer coming up to watch and Celina's last ever tennis match. 
I need to bike today too. It's a beautiful fall day and I need to take advantage of the afternoon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment