Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Week #300 of Exercise

I'm at week #300, that's 5.76 years of working out almost every day! That's a huge accomplishment for me! Just wish I could have kept all 50 pounds of weight loss off over the five + years but I haven't gained it all back, just need to work on getting down back to my original weight loss. I did it before and I can do it again! Just amounts to paying more attention to what I put in my mouth and eating less of it!
Celina played doubles yesterday and lost. It was a crazy windy day and you could tell everyone was struggling.

 


 I went on a wild goose chase last night to multiple stores. Its' homecoming week and every day is a theme to dress up. Red, white and Blue, Hawaiian Day, Super Hero, school pride. unfortunately, the stores were pretty cleaned out and I didn't have much luck.
 The kids said NO to all my ideas! They ended up with a T-shirt and I found some Tropical items around the house. Good enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment