Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

What we were up to this weekend

Here's a little of what we did this past weekend. Friday night was Logan's soccer game against a rival school. His team won 1 to 0


Saturday since it was almost 90*F, we took the boat out early to the St. Croix river. Celina caught the only fish of the day. After fishing we took a ride up to Hudson on the river, ate lunch at Pier 500 and dropped the kids off dock side in Prescott. They needed to get ready for Homecoming football game and dance.

I rode my bike a lot. Took advantage of warm weather mornings.
Saturday night, Steve and I went to the Hastings car show. 

 Had some food and bar hopped while the car show was going on. It was a hot one!

I got Steve to bike with me Sunday morning 14 miles with a train stop.
 Sunday afternoon, the kids and I went to the new ice cream roll place, called Sota. We waited for 1-1/2 hours to try this ice cream. It was good and so pretty to eat! I tried strawberry with brownies. YUM!!
We watched them make ice cream and then roll it up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment