Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

My diet progress

I've been doing good dieting. I haven't been very hungry in the mornings. It takes me to lunch to finish my one slice of wheat bread with peanut butter. Makes lunch decisions easy, since I can just finish my breakfast. I do need to stock up on soup or make some. I really should try making my own soup. I just won't know the calories but I'm sure it will be a lot healthier for me and cheaper to make then buy all those soup cans. 
I started my diet on Saturday and now I'm on day #4. Back to doing daily planks. I haven't been the best at doing those every day like I use to. I probably do planks three times a week some times a bit more but never seven days in a row or longer. I need to do that because they are feeling a lot harder then they use to. 

I do have a good excuse for skipping my planks. I was trying to get my left side of my back to stop hurting. I must have pulled a muscle or something because that side of my back always aches. I've been to the chiropractor, had acupuncture, foam rolled and do daily yoga. I'm trying to stop taking Advil for aches and pains since it's hard on your liver. Day 4 of that too. 

When every I'm on a diet, I like to bake and make dinner, I usually don't like to make dinner and I'm trying to not bake so I don't eat the stuff but its tempting to make a bunch of pumpkin stuff. 
I made Quiche with ham for tonight's dinner. I just felt like having eggs and haven't made this in a long time. We usually can't make it with ham for all the non-meat eaters. It's my favorite combo. 
I'll have to post the photo later since it won't load on my laptop right at this moment. 

Even thought it felt chilly with the wind blowing like crazy, temps in the low 40's but felt like 30's. I still went for a run at the local park on the trails. I just want to soak up the fall colors as much as I can before all the leaves are gone. I should have stopped to take some photos of the park but I just wanted to keep running. I did a quick loop for 2 miles because I thought I'd go biking in the afternoon but that wind changed my mind. 


I'm trying to clean our our basement and make a little money too. I've posted some kids stuff for sale. I need to fill up the car and make a trip to Goodwill for everything I think won't sell. We have a lot of that! 


It's that time, Celina's a senior and she started applying to colleges around the state. She actually only wants to go to one school. I'm sure she will get in because her grades are super. She didn't get as high of a score on the ACT as she wanted so that's her only concern. Otherwise, she is well rounded, with band, academics, and athletics. She is also has been taking numerous honor classes and advanced math. Lets keep our fingers crossed it all works out and she gets into the college of choice. 




It's been a week now since we left for Austin Texas. I miss being on vacation. I already started to plan winter, a ski vacation to Duluth. Not sure what else we can do with all the winter birthdays and holidays. We'll have to wait for spring to go back up north and camp. Now that we can camp in colder temperatures, we might just go up there a lot earlier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment