Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, October 23, 2017

Out for a Fall Run

I have been skipping running for biking all summer long.  Every once in a while I go out for a run. Lately, I've been doing it more and more. I'm easing my way back into running 2 miles the last few days and today only 1.5 miles. I usually get in a bike ride to when I do my low running miles. I sure do like fall bike rides! 
It's not too windy right now but it's suppose to get more windy as the day goes on. I need to get out for my bike ride before the wind hits along with colder temperatures. Once it snows, I'm done biking till spring. 
I started dieting again a few days ago. I need to work on eating healthy and a lot less. I packed on some vacation/summer pounds and they need to go away! Back to the healthy track and feeling better!
It helps to look at the beautiful fall colors when I'm stressed out. I do think we create things to be stressed, when there is really nothing to be stressed about. Maybe its a way to tell ourselves, time to mix things up and look at other options or get off our butts and do something about the situation to stop stressing about it. I'm there, time to stop stressing about my weight by taking action. Time to stop stressing about working more and get out and advertise. What I'm most stressed about is our home projects. We scheduled the roof to be done this past weekend and it rained on Saturday. Now I have to start over on getting the roof all lined up and we are expecting some snow on Friday. Which means, we will probably have to wait till spring and I have paid for a dumpster and had it delivered. An extra expense for nothing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment