Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Fall

We've been having a really colorful fall. The leaves are beautiful. Wishing it would last a lot longer. We are well past peek colors and now we are on to the leaves all over the ground.


 The kids were off school Thursday and Friday this past week. They both came for a bike ride on Friday. We rode up to Starbucks and then back home around 14 miles total on a very windy day! 


I went running this morning at Lebanon Park to do the trails around the lake. I just went one time around for 2 miles. My plan was to bike after it warmed up to 63 and the sun came out with a lot less wind. 


Steve and I went out Saturday night to a new brew place in Eagan. You pour your own beer or cider. They also had pretty good food. We tried the pork tacos and bourbon spiced wings. 
Since I don't drink beer and they have good food, I'd say we will be back to this new place. 
 On Wednesday, I went biking by myself to Fort Snelling and through Minnehaha park. I always have to stop at the waterfall. The water was gushing! 

 This is one of my favorite fall bike rides next to the river. The colors were super pretty. 
 This was about a 15 mile easy ride, since most of it is flat. I did have a huge hill to climb at Ft Snelling on the way back. 


No comments:

Post a Comment