Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Holiday Baking

I love these little cookies made with a cookie press. I just had to purchase one for myself. 
They turned out super cute! 
I didn't realize, I could make some cheese crackers with this press. I will have to try that and maybe some peppermint patty shapes? 


I finally got around to making some peppermint meringue cookies dipped in chocolate. They are light and delicious with the chocolate on the bottom.
I made all of these cookies earlier and they are all gone!  Peanut kiss cookies

Gingerbread cookies with royal icing. I need to make these again. 

  Peppermint patties, I don't have a photo of the 2nd batch of peanut brittle but I still need to make one more batch as its all gone!
 New cookies with a candy filled center to make a candy window

Corn flake marshmallow wreaths. I won't make these again. Too much trouble getting them into a circle with a hole in the middle.


No comments:

Post a Comment