Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, December 3, 2018

First time out skiing

We had 4 inches of fresh snow. Time to break out the cross country skis. The snow was pretty sticky and stuck to the bottom of my ski's making it hard to ski. I ended up with two big blisters on both my heals Not a great way to start the ski season. Time to purchase new ski boots and invest in some ski wax. 

 At least it was pretty to ski in the fresh snow. They didn't groom the trails. I found out they do that on Monday.

 I just followed some other ski trails. Thankfully, the trail took a short cut through the woods. Otherwise, I would have been doing the 5 mile ski trail and would have really bad holes in my heal after getting done. It was painful enough to just ski 2.65 miles. I think the last half mile did me in.

No comments:

Post a Comment