Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Weekend Memorial Day 2018

Saturday, I decided to drive out to Fort Snelling National Cemetery and visit my dad. I think it's been a few years. They had flags on every grave site this year. I was disappointed to see that the black ink is all washed out. There is no way to replace it. You can't even pay to have it done. He was once again a challenge to find. I always know the section, but have to take a while to figure out how far back. I always underestimate his location.

 
Logan's now 6' 1 or 2" and he hasn't climbed our front tree in years. He decided to go up and wait till everyone was ready to leave. I found his name carved up on a branch. I had no idea he did that. Too funny!
He also had all 4 wisdom teeth taken out. That was a tough one with having to expose the 12 year old molars. They had to cut the gums away from the molars. I think after almost two weeks, he is recovered.
We always go to the St. Paul Farmers Market. I was determined to check out the Minneapolis market this weekend. It was bigger, more food selling venders, but I still like the St. Paul one best.
 


Sunday, our plans were screwed up. We had planned a family picnic at the Winery. Then the kids didn't want to do that. So we figured, might as well go any way. Then the kids wanted to go with. Ugh! Some quick texting and who ever wanted to join us, found us at one of our stops. Alexis Bailys, Cannon Falls Winery, and the brewery, Spiral in Hastings.
 












No comments:

Post a Comment