Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, August 6, 2017

What about weight loss?

I finally got weighed at the doctor office when I went in last week for my foot issues. Remember me always complaining about my feet hurting? Turns out its most likely planter factitious. Or what ever that is, basically, I strained my foot and it hurts. I could get shots to take the inflammation away but that sounds painful. I'll just do some foot exercises and see how it goes.
 
On to my weight. I did lose weight, about 7pounds from the last weigh in at the doctor office when I was in for a sinus infection back last fall. I'm not exactly where I want to be for weight. I still could lose a good 15 pounds. I sure July I put back on some weight I lost. It's all that vacation time and treating myself that made me go off the diet track. Its been slow going to get back on track. I'm still counting calories and writing down what I eat. I'm just not staying in the 1500 or below range.

Going on vacation and eating is always a challenge for me. I  stay on track a certain amount of meals and then some where during the month of July, I just stopped trying to control my food intake. I've been having a few summer drinks, some ice cream and a little fried foods, plus pizza. I do try to choose healthier options like watermelon and veggies but I have lots of the not so low calorie foods mixed in. I am going to get back on dieting track after we take our trip to Chicago. I have a big number coming up in a little over a year. The big 5 0! I have big fitness plans for myself that I need to achieve. I'm going to 1. lose the 15 pounds 2. lift weights at least 30 minutes to an hour each day to tone up! I'm still going to run and bike each day weather permitting. I have no plans to do any races but I will probably do more dualthalons in the coming year just because I really like the combo of running and biking or  maybe just do a biking race?

 
Last week, I treated myself to a much needed pedicure and purchased this new summer top. Steve and I also went to a fun wine tasting event Thursday night.
Wine tasting was pretty packed. Looks like everyone was 40 on up. Guess, we are getting up there in age and fit right into the crowd.
Logan had soccer tryouts for his competitive spring team. We find out if he makes the team today after 10 pm when the rosters are posted. He still isn't 100% sure he wants to join the team. Guess we will figure that out by Monday when we have to make a decision. He is getting burnt out of all the soccer. I can't blame him. I just want him to participate in something and he will be doing H.S. Soccer this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment