Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, December 19, 2020

4 Things I'm up to today!

 These are the 4 things I'm up to this Saturday! 

1. Happy Birthday Evan! My grandson is 7 years old. How can he already be 7? 

This afternoon we will do a drive by birthday present drop off at the new house! 


2. More Holiday baking to give out to the neighbors. Celina is going to help so it should be all done today and we can drop off later. I just need a few more holiday type trays for the treats! A trip I don't want to make to the dollar store! 


3. Finish decorating my room for Christmas. I got a good start on adding a few holiday touches. I've never decorated my bedroom, only the kids for Christmas. I'm kind of liking the holiday feel. We spend a lot of time in our room at night watching TV so the kids can have the TV on our main level. So this is a perfect way to enjoy the holiday decorations. I'm usually a less is best kind of person when it comes to putting up holiday stuff since I'm the one putting it up and taking it down. This year I feel like with not shopping and being less stressed about all I need to do, I actually had the time and enjoyed the decorating. 

4. Obama posed a movie and TV show list of his favorites. I'm going to check some out this weekend. I also need to check out his book list of something good to read for the winter months! 

No comments:

Post a Comment