Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, October 12, 2019

Oh what fun we will have!

Last weekend, before the weather turned cold with snow and dropping temperatures into the 30's, it was nice and warm out around 60 for the day. 


Just a little fog over Minneapolis!
We drove out to Waconia for the afternoon last Sunday. We had three places on our to go to list. First was  Parsley lake farm, apple picking and a winery. We opted for just doing the winery. It was a super  nice farm but really busy with tons of people but plenty to do. We drank our wine out in the pasture set up with tables and had some cheese, crackers etc for our picnic lunch. 


Next was a winery right down the road. It was a little more upscale winery. They had music on the patio while we played cribbage. A little chilly but a nice day. 



Last stop was a winery / brewery again down the road from the other two. We sat inside since it was getting a bit windy. Played cribbage and drank the beer instead of wine. 

Just a Zoey picture, just because. 



I never did get my birthday gift of a fire pit. Figured it was too late in the season to use it anyway. I'll buy one next spring for the deck table. Instead I got my two coach purse straps fixed and then went to the outlet coach store and purchased two more purses. You can never have enough! Just like shoes! 
So I came back with a black - over the body strap purse and this cute white purse. I'm sure it will get dirty fast but I really liked it! I had a tiny bit of buyers remorse and was going to return it for another black purse but then changed my mind yet again! 

Wednesday was the last nice day of 60*F temperatures before Thursdays cold air was upon us! I wanted to enjoy the day, so I brought out my cot, blankets and pillow. I was all set up to enjoy being outside on our deck. Then the no-see-um bugs showed up and started to bite me all over my neck, and fingers even being this covered! I gave up and went inside. Now I have some pretty big itchy welts on my neck and hands. Not so good! 


This made me happy seeing the protesters with the baby blimp! 
 I think this photo was last night (Friday night) trip to North Field. It's a 30 minute drive straight south from our house. We had three places to visit. First Imminent brewery and then Tanzawald brewery. We never made it to the third brewery in town at a old church by the river. Super good food as we shared the Mac and cheese with wings. We started early at 3:30pm and were home by 9pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment