Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

The bug

I caught a little of the flu bug. Good thing I had a flu shot back in October. It was pretty mild if I did actually have the flu. I had a bad, dry cough for about two days. I'm still coughing but not every other minute. It's more like once in awhile but my stomach sure hurts when I do cough. 
Feeling better but I probably should rest up and not try to go out and ski after work today? I'm still thinking about it! 
I kind of feel like my dieting progress has stalled. I'm on day # 38, almost to the next big goal day of #40!! 

I've been eating around 700- 1000 calories since last Friday. Last night I made Philly steak sandwiches. I omitted the cheese and bread for my meal. Instead I wanted some left over turkey stuffing. After dinner, I finished the little slice of Raspberry Mousse cake from Celina's birthday. Then we  went to the store to pick up a few items and I really, really wanted some granola. Weird diet craving! With all the cold pills I've been taking, I think my stomach needed some oats. I ended up eating that and I had an early part one dinner of a few sweet potatoes cut up and roasted. I ended up eating some where around 700 - 800 calories for the day.  Plus, not getting much exercise other then working. I've also skipped my planks this week. I'm going to try doing them today and see how I feel. 
Good thing these cough drops are sugar free. I've been eating them like crazy for my cough. It really does help! 

No comments:

Post a Comment